Welzen Meditation Mindfulness is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Welzen is mindfulness meditation for you! DOWNLOAD FREE today and learn about mindfulness and meditation with our 5 days of Welzen, Categorized Meditation Series, Free guided meditations and coaching sessions.
If you like our app and enjoyed the guided meditations and the coaching, then you can choose to subscribe and get access to hundreds of hours of mindfulness meditations, coaching sessions and categorized series to help you with specific areas of your life.
WELZEN - Free Meditation App
Welzen provides meditations for different styles. Currently available in English while Spanish and other languages are coming soon
* 5 Days of Welzen - This is the perfect starting point if you want to learn the basics of mindfulness meditation and get started with your daily practice
* Guided Series - These categorized series offer a progressive mindfulness meditation practice with specific intentions.
* Single Meditations - Each of our categories contain on-the-go meditations to help you deal with your everyday life.
* Coaching - Learn the “WHAT, WHY, and HOW” Mindfulness Meditation enhances the brain and certain aspects of life.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
* Manage Stress - Research shows that mindfulness meditation decreases the levels of the stress hormone “cortisol”, fortifying a sense of calmness throughout the nervous system and the brain.
* Reduce Anxiety - Studies indicate that Mindfulness meditation reduces the grey-matter density in areas of the brain related to anxiety, concluding to be as effective as antidepressants.
* Increase Focus - Studies have shown that Mindfulness meditation practitioners have significantly better ability to focus attention and suppress distracting information.
* Improve Relationships - Studies suggest that Mindfulness meditation practitioners have greater empathy and compassion, and feel more satisfied with their personal relationships.
* Enhance Creativity - Cognitive Psychology studies have demonstrated that Mindfulness meditation develops divergent thinking, a primary driver of creativity and innovation.
HEAR IT FROM OUR USERS:
Start my morning off RIGHT!!! by vaioAcqua. This app changed the way I lead my day and the way I wake up in the morning! It's made me think differently of the way I think and feel about my surroundings and myself! Love the app and can't wait for more!!!!
Great app! by BeingMANUTD. This is a one of the better apps for mindfulness and meditation. The guided narrations are peaceful and calm.
THE SCIENCE OF MINDFULNESS
Mindfulness meditation has proven to increase and decrease certain areas of the brain for optimal function. It increases neurons and connections in the pre-frontal cortex, responsible for emotion regulation, the right anterior insula, associated with attention and awareness, the left hippocampus responsible for learning & memory, and the tempero-parietal junction, related to perspective, empathy and compassion. It also shrinks the amygdala, the “fight or flight” part of the brain associated to anxiety, fear and stress.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRICING
Welzen is free to download and use. Welzen subscribers receive access to premium meditations which is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
- Welzen 1 Month Subscription for $7.99
- Welzen 1 Year Subscription for $39.99
- Welzen Forever $99
Welzen's Forever subscription - A payment of $99 will gives you unlimited access to the Welzen’s content forever. Yes, this also includes the meditations, series and coaching sessions we may add after your purchase :)
CONNECT WITH WELZEN
Welzen Meditation Mindfulness (version 2.2.14) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.